Bloembolpakket voor voedsel rondom het Bijenhotel. 100 stuks chemievrij geteeld. Rijk aan stuifmeel en nectar. Bloei van maart tot in mei. Speciaal voor wilde bijen, vlinders, hommels. Ook geschikt voor moestuin, boomgaard, transitiontown, voedselbos.
Flower bulbs flower earlier than perennials
Perennials usually only flower from April. With flower bulbs you already have food for the guests of your bee hotel 2 months earlier. Plant them in the shelter, in the first sun of spring the bees like to fly low, there it is warmer and they use less fuel.
Lots of nectar and pollen
Flower bulbs are good bee plants, the species offered by us give pollen and nectar of the highest quality.
Content: 100 flower bulbs in 10 varieties, subsequent flowering from March to May
Hereby the flower bulbs that we recommend for wild bees:
* 10 scilla siberica - blue star hyacinth
* 10 ornithogalum balanceea - broad-leaved bird's milk white, not very well known, but very good
* 10 daffodil sailboat - with soft yellow crown, springbead in which the bumblebee is also buzzing
* 10 muscari white magic - white grape, just right
* 10 tulipa batalinii bronze - botanical tulip in delicate warm yellow with orange blush
* 10 muscari armeniacum - grape blue, attracts many different species, including butterflies
* 10 tulipa lilac wonder - lilac wonder tulip, pink with yellow heart, wild bees swimming in the pollen
* 10 hyacinthoides non scripta pink - wild hyacinth, easy breeder
* 10 allium cowanii - the early small ornamental onion, in a sheltered spot, it blooms already in April
10 allium moly jeanine - gold look, bloom early May
Exactly on time
Most wild bees fly from March. The package is tailored to that. Bee hotels give wild bees a nesting place, they are looking for food in the vicinity. Even wintering butterflies that have just awakened will do you a great favor by planting this package in the fall. And at the start of summer you will certainly see them on the ornamental onions.
Grown free from chemicals
Plant protection products (poison) can move towards nectar and pollen from plants. That is why we opt for exclusively flower-free grown flower bulbs and also test these ourselves. All growers are SKAL certified and we look very specifically at the effects for butterflies and useful pollinators. They are sensitive to the smallest quantities. We only offer flower bulbs that we consider healthy for them.